Phones playing up

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
My phone has started to play up a bit
I recently rooted and most recently installed trickster mod to change display settings..
My phone wont come off auto brightness, it only appears to change in the lockscreen
Also I dont get the tv effect animation when locking my phone
I cant see what I have done to make my phone behave in such a way

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Hmm it could be but its a legit app and cant see why it would make my phone behave that way..

I think ive found the solution to the tv animation going off.. I switched off animations in the developer options.. Can anyone confirm this?

As for the brightness, I think power toggles is playing up.. It doesnt like playing ball with the system brightness toggler available through quick settings

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hmm it could be but its a legit app and cant see why it would make my phone behave that way..

I think ive found the solution to the tv animation going off.. I switched off animations in the developer options.. Can anyone confirm this?

As for the brightness, I think power toggles is playing up.. It doesnt like playing ball with the system brightness toggler available through quick settings

well, its a mod. what do you expect?

Nonymous666

Nov 16, 2012
Visit site
I use Power Toggles and have never had any problems with the brightness. To confirm, I just tried going in and playing around with both the brightness setting accessed via quick settings, and then playing with power toggles, and had no problems. Whatever I do with power toggles always overrides whatever I've done in the quick settings brightness toggler.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Here's a crazy idea: turn animations back on and see what happens. :)

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
well, its a mod. what do you expect?

I wouldnt really call it a mod, its just the name of the app really.
Its quite a useful app, will allow you to change your nexus 4 display colour settings like the nexus 4 display control app but this is free
Check it out

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
Here's a crazy idea: turn animations back on and see what happens. :)

But.. But.. Im too scared :eek: lol, Im pretty sure thats why it switched off, I just didnt reboot my phone since then so only saw changes take effect now. I would recommend you take a look at disabling the animations through developer actions actually, I feel my phone is a little faster.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power