What phone are you upgrading to the Nexus 4 from?

tgp

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
I am upgrading from an LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile). This phone was great for me due to the developer community, however the time has come to use a modern (hardware & software) phone.

Same here, besides a couple of short term substitutes from the time I deactivated the OV until the Nexus 4 arrived. It is amazing what the dev community did with the OV; at the end I was running Jelly Bean on it. It had a number of bugs, but it worked. Night & day difference though between the OV & the Nexus 4!

RodLS

Nov 29, 2011
Visit site
Verizon Galaxy S3. I miss some things about the S3 like the way it felt.

I switched to AT&T so I could use my Nexus 4 but I picked up a HTC 8X Windows Phone to try. I was dual wielding the 8X on AT&T and Nexus 4 on Straight Talk.
Now I'm carrying just the Nexus 4 on AT&T but I sometimes miss the 8X. Windows OS was seriously lacking but I liked the phone.

PostmanPat

Dec 13, 2011
Visit site
Its not for me, but I got an N4 for my wife to upgrade her from her Nokia 6230i.... beat that!....and I'm not even kidding.
The N4 just arrived but the sim card in the Nokia is a regular size sim so we've got to visit the T-Mobile store to get a new micro-sim... fortunately my wife is not quite as excited as I would be about getting a new phone so she's happy to wait.

Bosh19

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
Nokia N8 bought in December 2010 :)
I was expecting upgrade to a Nokia but to be honnest WP8 doesn't seem attractive to me. I think Microsoft should have merged the Desktop into Windows Phone instead of the tiles into Windows :p

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
Before the N4 I switched almost daily between:
-GNex
-S3
-iPhone 5
Now though the GNex has been bumped out of the rotation, at least until Ubuntu is available.