What phone are you upgrading to the Nexus 4 from?

wvcadle

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
I think I may be in the running for the biggest upgrade. I'm upgrading from a Milestone X (nTelos' version of the Droid X).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

mmtowns

Dec 13, 2009
Visit site
I am upgrading from an LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile). This phone was great for me due to the developer community, however the time has come to use a modern (hardware & software) phone.

Chum

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Same as mmtowns, I upgraded from the Sprint version, LG Optimus S. This was definitely a great little phone until all the core Google apps started getting larger and I was down to less than ~40MB (yes MB!) of space to install ANY apps.

The Gingerbread update then made the phone unusable because the hardware was not good enough for what Gingerbread required. Specifically, the touch screen couldn't register my unlock pattern until multiple tries. The keyboard also lagged like crazy (especially Swype!)

The Nexus 4 is truly an awesome upgrade from the original LG Optimus series.

wvcadle

Aug 16, 2011
Visit site
My Milestone X takes anywhere between 30-60 seconds just to connect a call after I hit send.

Doc Marten

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I think I may be in the running for the biggest upgrade. I'm upgrading from a Milestone X (nTelos' version of the Droid X).

You're out of the running m8 :)

Sony Ericsson w595

w595_1.jpg

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I'm upgrading from my current Galaxy S2 Skyrocket on AT&T. Yeah I'll lose LTE but I'm betting it'll be worth it for the upgraded phone. I've only had the Skyrocket for 13 months and had no intention of upgrading this early but lately I've had some weird hardware problems with the Skyrocket. While using it, or just sitting idle, it will shut off, start to vibrate in pulses, the camera flash will go off in pulses, all of this for 30-45 seconds and then it will reboot. So yeah. I didn't think I had any options to switch phones other than to try insurance claim through AT&T but then again you usually get refurbished phones. Why pay the $200 deductible for that when for a little more get the unlocked Nexus 4? Looking forward to owning my first Nexus phone!

HellRa1SeR

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I want to upgrade from the Samsung Galaxy S2 (Intl). Don't like the cheap, plasticky feel but otherwise a great phone.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Just got my shipping confirmation. I'll be upgrading from the HTC One S. I have a feeling I'll be missing the camera in my old phone.

Treknologist

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
I'm upgrading from an HTC Thunderbolt. I know many had poor experiences with the TBolt but I was one of the lucky ones. Looking forward to my first Nexus phone, though!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance