iTunes music, Mac and nexus 4

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am uploading my songs to google music player now. This will work when I have connection but at my gym there is no signal. What is the best way to get my iTunes music on the device? I'm using a Mac.

Thank you.

maryjane2300

Feb 2, 2013
Visit site
Plug the USB cord into your nexus 4 and Mac. Drag and drop from iTunes into "music". Pretty easy actually.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

ysbg

Aug 28, 2012
Visit site
With the google music app you can pin songs, albums or playlists so that they are downloaded to the device.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. I am uploading my songs to google music player now. This will work when I have connection but at my gym there is no signal. What is the best way to get my iTunes music on the device? I'm using a Mac.

Thank you.

pin(download to phone) music from the cloud. in the music app menu there is an option to select device only music. and then a pin will appear where to check it to download the songs to play offline

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
pin(download to phone) music from the cloud. in the music app menu there is an option to select device only music. and then a pin will appear where to check it to download the songs to play offline

Thanks everyone for the replies! Just waiting for the phone now.

John Zwiers

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
I loaded my iTunes library to Google Music and am very happy streaming music and downloading it to my phone.

Cloud magic in action!

Gary86

Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I loaded my iTunes library to Google Music and am very happy streaming music and downloading it to my phone.

Cloud magic in action!

Ok, when it gets here I will try that. I uploaded all my iTunes music to Google Music last night.

Sent from my smaller iPad using Tapatalk