I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't seem to find it. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
    02-04-2013 03:57 PM
    I'm sure this has been posted before but I can't seem to find it. Help would be much appreciated, thanks.
    use the music manager app
    02-04-2013 04:07 PM
    If you have your Google Music library saved locally (on your computer or an external hard drive), you can go into the settings (preferences?) menu in iTunes and browse to that folder. It will add all the music in that folder and its subfolders. If your library does not exist locally, open the Music Manager application on your computer, select the "Download" tab, and use the "Download my library" function. Then follow my initial directions on adding that music into iTunes.

However, if you want both iTunes and Google Music to update automatically to reflect new tracks that have been added to your library, you will have to have your library in one location on your computer which both iTunes and the Music Manager application can be set to "watch" for music. iTunes will add these files to its library (turn off the option to copy them to the 'iTunes Library' folder unless you want a second copy of your entire library taking up space) and Music Manager will upload them to your Google Music account.
    wrobertshaw likes this.
    02-04-2013 04:14 PM
    nice explanation Patrick....but...huge problem. I previously bought or uploaded 10,000 into itunes. Used google music manager to sync to my google music (cloud) from itunes library. Thats beautiful (except for all the .mp4 "DRM" songs and albums I actually bought and uploaded into itunes that would not transfer over to google play!) If I buy music from amazon, it automatically gets added into itunes, then gets added automatically into Google play (through music manager). But I want to BUY THROUGH Google and have it update Itunes (I still use an Ipod too.) and it won't because I haven't "downloaded" the purchased song from Google. HELP!
    05-19-2013 01:50 PM
    Most if not all the songs I bought from iTunes that used to be drm protected now have a drm free version you can download. Or you could break the drm.
    Gershon Brooks likes this.
    05-19-2013 11:58 PM
    Patrick Schroedl... I can download my music from Google Play onto my computer, but is it possible to also have my playlists also automatically download from Google Play into my iTunes? Thanks for your assistance.
    01-15-2017 11:40 AM