What phone would you guys get if you couldn't get the nexus 4?

guinnkevinr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Re: What phone would?

Something from Nokia. OK.. Can't keep a straight face on that one. Probably the note 2 or GS3

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site

I'm not eligible for an upgrade right now so if there were no unlocked phones available like the Nexus line I would have probably kept my plagued GS2 until summer and then upgraded. With the symptoms my GS2 is having and the Nexus 4 second shipment just coming in, timing was right.

williams448

Dec 1, 2012
Visit site

Whatever is new from HTC. Obviously having the N4, pure Android is my first choice in UI, but if I had to choose a different UI, it would be Sense. Loved it on my Vivid.

Darrkman

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site

The HTC M7 when it drops next month. I'm a huge HTC fan and the cameras on their phones are GREAT.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Citizen Coyote

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site

Any of u get the HTC DNA?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

I actually considered the DNA when I didn't get a Nexus 4 in that first mad round of ordering since my wife is on Verizon and it would have been cheap to jump aboard. However, I really wanted a stock Android phone and I dislike what Verizon does to their phones (branding, locking them down, etc.) so I decided to wait and give ordering another shot. Glad I did.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

S3 or note 2 or s4 which I'm waiting for anyway.

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Android Central Forums