More of a general google play question.

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.

Thank-You for your time

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I've had two sell outs of nexus 4 16gbs on nov 13 and last week, so i settled for the 8gb. However, this morning the 16gb was back in stock. Cancelled my order and went to purchase 2x 16gb's. Now my question is how long till the money would be refunded to my account from Google Play? The Google representative said it would be instantly. My bank representative said their that infact they charged already and it wasn't "hidden" from the owner like google claims. I was just wondering as I need the extra $700 to finalise the transaction of my 16gb's as I prefer not to walk a few k's to my bank withdraw the money and put it in a different account and do it again once their refunded it.

Thank-You for your time

if the transaction for 8gb here is still pending https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions:
you will get it almost immediately. if it is completed then 2-3 weeks at least.

It would be the same on your bank probably pending

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
if the transaction for 8gb here is still pending https://wallet.google.com/manage/#transactions:
you will get it almost immediately. if it is completed then 2-3 weeks at least.

It would be the same on your bank probably pending

I cant speak on behalf of Australia but I know here in the us that on googles end its probably instant but to remove any hold or charge they put on your account it coukd take the bank 2-3 days to clear

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish