Clive Osborne

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
Hi i'm new to android phones as i have just swapped from a nokia n8 to the nexus 4 but cannot seem to be able change the photos for different screens, what i mean is if i change the photo all screens have the same 1 on my nokia i could have a different photo on all my screens or is this not possible with android phones

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi i'm new to android phones as i have just swapped from a nokia n8 to the nexus 4 but cannot seem to be able change the photos for different screens, what i mean is if i change the photo all screens have the same 1 on my nokia i could have a different photo on all my screens or is this not possible with android phones
you cant do it unless you have a launcher. stock launcher is limited.
search for launchers on the play store. Apex, Nova,Go launcher,ADW launcher are the good ones.
one of it should have this feature.

ohyeahar

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site

MultiPicture Live Wallpaper is what you're looking for.

Latest posts

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante