Ordered 2 16GB N4s yesterday...

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Annnnd they already shipped today! Booyah! Absolutely still love my LTE gnex but I'll love saving a ton of money each month even more:) F U VZW!!

Anyway, obviously I'm pumped and I thought I'd share for those who may be deterred by the supposed 2-3 week shipping wait. Nexi FTW!

Also, anyone rocking a magnetic case or a clear case? I've always been a cheap black silicone case kind of guy, but the N4 is almost too purdy to cover up. Maybe a bumper and a clear protective film on the back? Decisions, decisions. If anyone has their N4 protected but still looking snazzy please post your setup. Pics would be appreciated.

skyrockett

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
really! ? that's pretty nice! it says ship in 2-3 weeks.. that's why i've been monitoring craiglist for the last week, The prices came down. 8gb for around $350 which i think is fair..

Garrett92C

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Nice! I just ordered mine late last night. I haven't received any shipping info yet... Just the order confirmation. Here's to hoping that "2-3 week" ship date isn't true.

Jnorton2724

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
T-Mobile for me isn't the best service and leaving Verizon will safe you a ton of cash, I just hope the service works well for you.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Phil Larsen

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
When news posted that it was going to be back up at noon eastern time the other day, I literally sat at my computer like I was bidding on eBay. As soon as it came up I bought it. I got it 5 days. That still seemed like a long time.