How to get camera / google now on lock screen?

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

How do you get the camera and google now on the lock screen so that is looks this this? (sorry for the huge image) I know how to get to the different widgets/pages but I'd really like to be able to just swipe up to get to google now. Mine currently just unlocks no matter which way you swipe.

heres-the-new-lock-screen-for-jelly-bean-swipe-left-to-launch-the-camera-up-to-launch-google-now-and-right-to-unlock-the-phone.jpg

S-Doo-1965

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
That picture is 4.1. On 4.2 the dotted circle will pull up Now and swiping from the right will bring the camera.

why would you not get a Nexus device?

skidmark

Dec 25, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys,

How do you get the camera and google now on the lock screen so that is looks this this? (sorry for the huge image) I know how to get to the different widgets/pages but I'd really like to be able to just swipe up to get to google now. Mine currently just unlocks no matter which way you swipe.

http://static5.businessinsider.com/...-google-now-and-right-to-unlock-the-phone.jpg

Try widget locker or active screen lock from the play store. Both allow you to customize your lock screen without rooting or ROMS.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

shofa

Feb 1, 2013
Visit site
That picture is 4.1. On 4.2 the dotted circle will pull up Now and swiping from the right will bring the camera.

why would you not get a Nexus device?

Oh, I see. Thanks! I do actually have a Nexus device, I just got it. I was watching some jellybean tutorials and didn't realise that this changed with 4.2. Oops!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coehlcke