greydarrah

May 5, 2010
Visit site
I know nothing about how the N7 pricing went, but at the price point they're offering the N4, I don't know that you'll see a price drop directly from Google. I did see where Tmo had some $49 special on a 2 year contract (which I think is normally $100), so if it's a better deal you're looking for, it's already out there. If you want to be contract free, which for me is a huge reason for getting the phone, you'll pay a premium. Even if Google dropped the price in a few months, at that point, you're only another 5 or 6 months out from the next annual Nexus release. That close, I'd just wait.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Pretty sure that's as cheap as you're going to see the Nexus 4 through the Play Store.

Sent from my Sony Xperia P

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
It doesn't get any cheaper than 300$ for a full price of a phone.
Google (search) says different. :D :D

There are plenty of Android phones under $300. Even some decent ones under $200 but not in the same class as the N4 I agree.
I'm simply asking when (if) Google will drop the price on the Nexus 4 like they did the N7. That's all.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Google (search) says different. :D :D

There are plenty of Android phones under $300. Even some decent ones under $200 but not in the same class as the N4 I agree.
I'm simply asking when (if) Google will drop the price on the Nexus 4 like they did the N7. That's all.

here I fixed it for you

It doesn't get any cheaper than 300$ for a full price of a HIGH END smartphone.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
It will drop when the Nexus X is released. If they still sell it at all. Can you even get a Galaxy Nexus new anymore?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
It will drop when the Nexus X is released. If they still sell it at all. Can you even get a Galaxy Nexus new anymore?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
if you are talking about X phone from motorola its probably a carrier phone and wont be a nexus device(from rumours).
and NO GNexus is no longer sold on playstore. it was axed few weeks before nexus 4 release.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma