Nexus 4 Shipping

legndjo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Its been a whole week and I still haven't got my shipping notice. Is there anyone that ordered on the 11th and got their shipping notice?
I ordered a case for it and the case is out for delivery today, sucks that the nexus 4 hasn't even been shipped. :'(

Mark Parsons

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Ordered in UK on 30th Jan as soon as they became available. Estimated shipping 1-2 weeks. Enquired after 1 week, auto reply confirmed shipping due by close on 13th Feb. Enquired again on 14th as still no tracking number issued, suggested I wait a few more days and call again. Plenty of others seem to have received theirs although they ordered later. Not good enough Google!! Is first come, first served, not a reasonably sensible way to fulfil orders?

Alvin Tran

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my N4 on the 10th and got it yesterday. I didn't get the shipping notice either, but when I check my order on Google Play, it does say that it's shipped, and I got a notification from UPS my choice, so you might want to sign up on that since Google probably won't send you a shipping notice even after you recieved it. I don't know if UPS will deliver on Saturdays, if not, I think you'll probably get it by Monday. Hang in there...

bristolmrd

Feb 13, 2013
Visit site
ordered my nexus 4 8 gb on the 9 th am . i think the 16 gb gets priority over 8 gb because more money . mine is showing 3/2/2013 ship date .
mike

Alvin Tran

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
Really? Cuz I also ordered mine on the 10th and got it yesterday. Mine also says estimated shipping date of March 1st but I got it yesterday nonetheless.