Nexus 4 Shipping

legndjo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
When you guys receive your shipping notifications, please post back for all of us to know!

- - - Updated - - -

When you guys receive your shipping notifications, please post back for all of us to know!

PaulMilander

Jan 28, 2013
Visit site

- - - Updated - - -

Some are not even getting the notice, or just arrives..

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
I read a post in the other thread from a guy whose credit card wasn't even charged until after the phone was in his hands. Seems like they ship faster than they update their database, or the changes take a while to propagate to google wallet.

Some are not even getting the notice, or just arrives..

Sent from my HTC One V using Android Central Forums

imm_devil

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Ordered the 16GB N4 on the 17th.
Got this in my email today:
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Orders are shipped based on the estimate in your order confirmation email. Once an order has been processed you'll receive a second ship confirmation email with your tracking number. It may take 24 hours for the package tracking to return any information for your tracking number.

If you have not received a package tracking number after the time quoted in your order confirmation email, please let us know.

According to our records, your order should ship by the evening of March 01.

Going by the trend above.....not expecting anything before the 1st! :(

pomo78

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Ordered an 8GB in the US on 2/9 evening, received an email first thing this morning that it was shipping today (2/19). UPS has already logged it as in their system in Kentucky. I'm on the US West Coast, so hopefully it'll be here tomorrow or the day after.

Not as fast as I would have liked (I prefer instant gratification), but Google still beat its 2-3 week shipping estimate by 4 days, so I can't complain. All these people here who ordered on 2/8 got their phones much earlier. I suspect Google is getting these things out in batches, and I was just unlucky to have ordered late enough to miss the previous batch. Also, when people are getting theirs shipped earlier, maybe it was the 16GB version instead of the 8GB?

I have already ordered and received the micro-sim card, skin and screen protector. My little Optimus V has been a great little phone, but I'm ready for an upgrade!

CoolBeit

Sep 25, 2012
Visit site
Again, I knew I would have to wait and I'm willing to do so, but didn't lg claim the stock problems would be sorted out by mid February? They don't seem particularly sorted out right now...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

legndjo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Hmm... This is odd. I ordered on the 11th but in my Google Play history it says I ordered on the 19th...

Did this happen to anyone else?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Again, I knew I would have to wait and I'm willing to do so, but didn't lg claim the stock problems would be sorted out by mid February? They don't seem particularly sorted out right now...

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

I ordered an 8gb Nexus 4 last night. The rough estimate was 2-3 weeks. I don't think the stock problems will ever be sorted out. Not at those prices.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA

legndjo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 4 8gb/16gb shipping estimates are at 1-2 weeks right now. However, as stated in many other posts, you will see your Nexus 4 before the end of your estimated shipping date.

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Nexus 4 8gb/16gb shipping estimates are at 1-2 weeks right now. However, as stated in many other posts, you will see your Nexus 4 before the end of your estimated shipping date.

Looking forward to it, never had an LG phone before, or a Nexus phone for that matter. Got the Nexus 7 at launch, and that wasn't too much of a big deal, so I don't think I'll have to wait too long for this either. I know they just put all those estimates to cover themselves, which is smart.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

legndjo

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
Looking forward to it, never had an LG phone before, or a Nexus phone for that matter. Got the Nexus 7 at launch, and that wasn't too much of a big deal, so I don't think I'll have to wait too long for this either. I know they just put all those estimates to cover themselves, which is smart.

Sent from my Sony Xperia ion

I'm definitely looking forward to it, its going to be so much of an upgrade from my previous phone, T-mobile Comet. Good luck to us all to hopefully get it this week, and if not, early next week! :D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hisoka_Ryuzaki