Dropping your Nexus

big_time2

Jan 13, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

I dropped my Nexus 4 from a height of about 1.5 feet (onto a hard surface) and this happened.

Does anyone know if this is easily fixable? Handset still works with no problems.

Jesus fcuking christ that sucks man.

I dropped mine but only the back cracked. I was rushing out of the gym and was going to put it in my pocket and missed, bam right on the floor.

amarabdulla

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I too dropped my n4 from a waist height.. Formed a little scratch.. when I removed my screen guard.. It was gone!!!:p

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

celliott96

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
I've dropped mine twice, both over carpet floor. Although the second time was OVER carpet, it didn't land on carpet. Just my luck I had my longboard sitting on my floor and my n4 landed right on the edge of my longboard. I was pretty sure the back was shattered and it took me 5 minutes to build up the courage to pick it up. Luckily it wasn't damaged at all, and now I use a case all the time.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Sounds like you have a connection to them

That's your perception, but it would be false. I'm just a customer. I guess I wrote that post like an advertisement. Sorry, I didn't mean it to come across that way.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I am planning to never drop my phone. I know that sounds unrealistic but I don't use it nearly as often as most. I'm really never more than 100 feet from my tablet.

PogoMips

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
Never dropped it so far, but.. This night I dreamed about it xD The front and back screen was shattered into pieces and I was devastated :D
Luckily I woke up after that ^^

bobdvb

Feb 22, 2013
Visit site
Today I am having a very bad day.... Already sick and...

I've just found out that there is one thing an iPhone can do that a Nexus 4 can't, when the screen shattered on the nexus the digitiser no longer works, ergo my phone is now useless.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463