Broken n4 back

David Edel

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
The glass back OF MY NEXUS 4 is broken:( does anyone know where i can fix that and how much will it cost here?
(im new here i hope im asking the right place)

Last edited:

Lanhoj

May 16, 2011
Visit site
That sux! How long have you had it?
Was it naked?
Any pictures of it or cautionary tale of how it happened?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

David Edel

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Pictures i dont have but i was playing games at a party so a friend was angry that im playing so he pushed it on the floor & it crashed in the wall so the back got cracked looks (like a spider-web) didnt even finish my first month

Last edited:

diabloking

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Pictures i dont have but i was playing games at a party so a friend was angry that im playing so he pushed it on the floor & it crashed in the wall so the back got cracked looks (like a spider-web) didnt even finish my first month

Wow what a friend I'd make him pay for it.. Where did you buy your N4 at Google?

yfan

Nov 28, 2009
Visit site
please anyone just tell me where i can repair it? its less than a month old please
Try looking on ebay or something. I don't know if you can do it. If the phone is still usable, and the back isn't actually just falling apart, I would put a hard case on it and be done with it, and hope it survives you a year.

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Unless you do it yourself lg will fix it for a cost o think 100-150 is what lg will charge.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
For 64$ if you have an extra phone you can use I would just send it to LG and have them take care of it IMO

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

patstock11

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I saw a spare back on eBay for 29.99. And 64 was from lg with them shipping it back and labor. So it kinda evens out. Plus your not opening your phone.

patstock11

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
If anyone is interested I will post the phone number when I get home. You call up, they give u a case number and email you directions to send it.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary