Google settings app?

Paulo Freixo

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It's not useless. It allows you to control the settings for Maps, Plus, and Search (for now) from one place, and it will probably be updated with other Google app settings in the future. I think it's actually a good thing. Not like it's taking up a lot of space, anyway.

I see your point... Is a good app for people that can't find an option on the apps called ( SETTINGS ). And of course is also wonderful to people suffering from laziness? syndrome, that can't be asked to setup or tuning their own phones. Apart from that ... I see no point for this app.

Unfortunately I was forced to reinstall this bloater app again. Because google decided to not allow me to use YouSuck tube without it...
Bravo google.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
Seems like a lot of people were freaking out about this suddenly added app that all the android websites have articles about it.

Admittedly I thought I had malware.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on the Solavei network.
Shouldn't there have been a permission saying this was being added? I would have been confused had I not seen it mentioned here.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance