Purchasing Questions for the Nexus 4

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Hey Everyone,
I'm looking to purchase a Nexus 4 from the Play store and right now it is quoted as shipping within 2-3 weeks. Has anyone purchased recently and received it or are shipments still flaky? I am looking to switch from Verizon to AT&T in mid-march and want to make sure I have the phone by then. Thanks for listening!

-Pingpongitore

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I don't think you're in a position to complain waiting 2-3 weeks because that is the stated wait time but mine said the same thing and I had it 3 business days later. I think Google is just playing defense in case they have problems again.

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
I don't see how I was complaining. I was asking a question about other people's experiences with shipping times. I was just trying to set realistic expectations for myself after purchasing a Nexus 4.

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if this post comes off as an insult, because I really do not mean it like that, but it amazes me how people see stuff in others' writings that is simply just not there.

To the O.P., your post reads as a general inquiry, not a complaint or a rant. And, for what it's worth, you'll probably have the phone inside of a week when you order it. They ship it 5-7 days ground but then it gets upgraded (or whatever) and you'll get it within a couple days instead.

pingpongitore

Sep 3, 2009
Visit site
Thanks everyone for the replies, sorry for my own idiocy in misunderstanding text. Mods can delete or close this because it's probably not offering any value to anyone in this forum.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech