best message (sms) app

raj24

Feb 17, 2013
Visit site
Default message interface isn't good in nexus.

We can't create folders & categorize sms.

Plz suggest best sms app.
Tux.

Prash7

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
I had a play with quite a few yesterday and finally settled in Chomp. The conversation UI is gorgeous! And you can customise most of it :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

cheesemachine

Feb 20, 2013
Visit site
I had a play with quite a few yesterday and finally settled in Chomp. The conversation UI is gorgeous! And you can customise most of it :)

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
I like it as well. My only issue is sending picture messages. It doesn't recognize my full list of contacts. The stock message app does so with no problem though

shahali

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I like CHOMP... allows me to make it look like iOS.

Can anyone explain WHY google does not do something like Chomp as default.. their SMS and email client are aweful... and no way to even cahge or customise.

TheLibertarian

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Default message interface isn't good in nexus.

We can't create folders & categorize sms.

Plz suggest best sms app.
Tux.

The stock messaging's interface is simply, svelte, and functional; the interface is very good (and has nothing to do with the issues you've raised).

Now as far as features go, that's a different story. GoSMS, Chomp, and Handcent are the popular apps.

chomp or gosms pro? which one is best?

There is no best, it's personal preference.

Arthur Lee1

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
Yes 10 lines good 3 bad, you would have thought this would be obvious to Google during the Testing Period or do they all have iphones , and why can't we choose display options and bubble colours etc........:'(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markizta