Youtube app keeps signing out

Dorknight

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
About once a day the YouTube app keeps signing out. When I open the app it prompts me to sign in or choose an account. Its pretty annoying. Anyone experiencing this, or know how to fix this? Thanks

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happens to me. It's pretty annoying. I guess it's a bug and they need to fix this.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
This has been happening to me across multiple devices for the better part of the week. It signs in by itself, though. It hasn't prompted me to type in my password. I was wondering about this, so at least I know it's happening to other people. Hope it's fixed soon.

Sent from my Sony Xperia P

TvTechGuru

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
Mine just says "signing in" and automatically signs me in. Kind of weird but doesn't bother me because it loads without problem.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Emsavio

Jun 28, 2012
Visit site
Same thing happens with my phone also, but it happens whenever I don't use my YouTube app for a certain period of time...like around half an hour. It bugs me so much because my YouTube widget keeps doing random things instead of the uploads from my subscriptions.

Calinks3

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
Same thing happens to me and it annoys the crap out of me. I love that widget that shows the new videos and I keep getting featured videos I have zero interest in.

BrotherBloat

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
really annoying - started happening recently (first half of March 2013) - it's an issue because Pre-Load doesn't work on any of your associated accounts if the account isn't currently signed in. :(

Laila Aleissa

Jul 27, 2015
Visit site
hey, the same thing would happen to me, but not once a day, just whenever I exit the app or turn off my tablet or remove it from active apps. I believe it is just a bug on the app because I use an iPad and this is happening to me and other android users. I just deleted it and redownloaded it and it works fine now ;) ;) ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad