Mass Text App For Nexus 4

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
i did search through the forum but i still can't seem to get a good answer...

i've created contact groups within google and even GOSMSPRO is telling me i can only do 100 texts/hr and i need to purchase extensions or something... i'm not opposed to that but i'm still not entirely clear on how it would work?

I have over 100 contacts in two different groups... if the groups are already created would GOSMSPRO automatically split them in order to send the texts?

My HTC One S would allow me to add the group in the "to" field when sending a text and would send mass text no problem...

is there any app free or paid that does this as well for the Nexus 4?

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
No?

i did search through the forum but i still can't seem to get a good answer...

i've created contact groups within google and even GOSMSPRO is telling me i can only do 100 texts/hr and i need to purchase extensions or something... i'm not opposed to that but i'm still not entirely clear on how it would work?

I have over 100 contacts in two different groups... if the groups are already created would GOSMSPRO automatically split them in order to send the texts?

My HTC One S would allow me to add the group in the "to" field when sending a text and would send mass text no problem...

is there any app free or paid that does this as well for the Nexus 4?

frenziedfemale

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
I would guess that most of us just don't send 100+ of the same text message out at once. You just may be the most popular person on the forumn! Which is odd as personally, I find your avatar to be very skeery ...... :eek:

.. will now go look at cute cat pics in an attempt to wash scary face from my mind ...

razzyjones

Feb 25, 2013
Visit site
Haha... no... I am about to change my # and it's easier to just send out a mass text to everyone telling them and of the 900+ contacts i have i have about 300 to update my info with it's just easier this way

I would guess that most of us just don't send 100+ of the same text message out at once. You just may be the most popular person on the forumn! Which is odd as personally, I find your avatar to be very skeery ...... :eek:

.. will now go look at cute cat pics in an attempt to wash scary face from my mind ...

Bobs world

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
I run 2 sport team squads, one with 20 members, the other has 12. I have the groups in my Nexus 4 but can't find a way to send the same "text"message to even 10 men at once. My provider said I must make a list on paper, then enter the names into the "To" section, one at a time. This can't be right. Then why set up groups. Or is there an App? Help!

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
I run 2 sport team squads, one with 20 members, the other has 12. I have the groups in my Nexus 4 but can't find a way to send the same "text"message to even 10 men at once. My provider said I must make a list on paper, then enter the names into the "To" section, one at a time. This can't be right. Then why set up groups. Or is there an App? Help!

I haven't used it, except to test, but it looks like Handcent(free) will do that for you. It will let you select a group from your contacts.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol