Its Ordered.

mbalsaritchie

Mar 2, 2013
Visit site
16gb Nexus 4 should be whisking it way to me very soon. Order the Acase Superleggera Pro Hybrid dual layer Case to go with it too. Cant wait.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
Congrats! You are going to love it. If you are going with Tmobile, order the sim now. Mine took 2 weeks to get to me.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
I ordered me one too. Scheduled to be delivered on Monday. I just switched from Verizon to TMO prepaid. While Verizon was trying to get me to switch to their share everything plan they pointed out some stuff to me that made me realize I don't need what I'm paying for and contract plans aren't flexible. So I took my 4 lines with me. While there I switched back and forth between the GS3 and ip5 so of course I was considering either of them to make the switch. Then I remembered the Nexus 4 (easy to forget when your carrier doesn't support the device). I wanted it when it came out and now I get to save money and use the device I want. The very first time I've held one was yesterday in the TMO store and I was pleasantly surprised. So needless to say, I'm ready to root and flash some kernels!

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
The very first time I've held one was yesterday in the TMO store and I was pleasantly surprised. So needless to say, I'm ready to root and flash some kernels!

Congrats. Glad it all worked out. Nice to save money too. The N4 is quite awesome. I've enjoyed mine immensely. The only downside is it feels like it wouldn't survive a tumble. Some brave souls go naked, but I don't quite have the nerve. Consider getting a good case, especially if you have children in your house.

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Congrats. Glad it all worked out. Nice to save money too. The N4 is quite awesome. I've enjoyed mine immensely. The only downside is it feels like it wouldn't survive a tumble. Some brave souls go naked, but I don't quite have the nerve. Consider getting a good case, especially if you have children in your house.

Yeah I'm not worried about the glass. I mean after using the iPhone 4 and 4S, I'm use to it so no worries here for me. And I don't use cases. Just put a screen protector on and I'm good to go. No need in changing now LOL.

runtmms

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
It's a great phone. For those of you undecided on cases, I'm a fan of the poetic bumper.

Sent from my Nexus 4 on Solavei

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
None of my phones had cases (iPhone 4, 4S, 5 and Nexus 4) never dropped and never broken!

edab

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
16gb Nexus 4 should be whisking it way to me very soon. Order the Acase Superleggera Pro Hybrid dual layer Case to go with it too. Cant wait.

You will love it, I've had the N4 for a week and used it extensively really putting it through above normal use. I'm outside and on the go a lot and have always had a good experience using the Seidio active case / holster combo which also I have for my N4.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2