Nexus 4 to Mac question...

FrankyRedz

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
So...unfortunately I dropped my phone from a very high place the other night and the front of my Nexus 4 is completely shattered. Don't drink a lot and lean your phone off a balcony railing like an idiot...it wont end well, believe me. It turns on and off still, I still receive calls and texts and all other notifications, but it doesn't recognize touch anymore. Thankfully I had insurance on it and a new one is being sent tomorrow. I had a question though....the night I broke it I was out in Atlantic City for an MMA event and took a bunch of pictures and video. Now, I have my phone plugged into my Mac and am trying to see if I can access the pictures. The only problem is that I have a lock on my phone...and I cant unlock it because the screen is pretty much shattered to death. Is there any way around this? I doubt there is...but figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks in advance.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
So...unfortunately I dropped my phone from a very high place the other night and the front of my Nexus 4 is completely shattered. Don't drink a lot and lean your phone off a balcony railing like an idiot...it wont end well, believe me. It turns on and off still, I still receive calls and texts and all other notifications, but it doesn't recognize touch anymore. Thankfully I had insurance on it and a new one is being sent tomorrow. I had a question though....the night I broke it I was out in Atlantic City for an MMA event and took a bunch of pictures and video. Now, I have my phone plugged into my Mac and am trying to see if I can access the pictures. The only problem is that I have a lock on my phone...and I cant unlock it because the screen is pretty much shattered to death. Is there any way around this? I doubt there is...but figured I'd give it a shot.

Thanks in advance.

Some ideas:

HELP! Cracked screen, can't unlock to recover photos, etc. - xda-developers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21