Hi,

Recent articals point to a new Nexus with a slight lip on the posterior glass to allow for sound to come out. Also a slightly smaller aperture for the camera (On the glass). That makes 2. So what is the 3rd...? Well, i have one bought in Feb that has the same Smaller aperture for the Camera but without the slight lip..!

One thing that i sometimes think is; with all these resources these companies have they still make stupid design mistakes. For example the flush back with speaker on the back clearly would obstruct clear sound. I knew that from the beginning and so leave my phone front face down (Has screen protector)... it then takes someone several months later to think of this and then change the design!.

Oh well, better late than never..!
    03-28-2013 03:16 PM
    Why in the world are you complaining about Google's response time? If this were an Apple product, they would *never* admit it was a design mistake. In fact, they would adapt all future designs to do this, and then sell accessories to accommodate the design feature.
    03-28-2013 07:15 PM
    Why in the world are you complaining about Google's response time? If this were an Apple product, they would *never* admit it was a design mistake. In fact, they would adapt all future designs to do this, and then sell accessories to accommodate the design feature.
    This.
    03-28-2013 07:36 PM