Data not working during calls

andcentralfoeme

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi All,

Happy Easter to all:) :) :) :)

Coming to my problem, I am not able to browse internet or chat during calls. Not even when i am connected to a wifi network? Is this an issue with my phone or general behavior of nexus 4? Did anyone face this issue?

Please help me on how to fix this. Any advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance :)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm not familiar with the Nexus 4, but I do have a Galaxy Nexus.

What carrier are you with? Have you double (and triple) checked your APN settings? that's where I would start first

andcentralfoeme

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I am with t-mobile...but i should at least be able to browse when i an connected to Wi-Fi.. That is also not happening.. Customer support told me that nexus 4 doesn't support data during call :(

andcentralfoeme

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm thinking of returning the phone .... any idea how much will they charge?? I read there's 15% restocking fee..

- - - Updated - - -

I'm thinking of returning the phone .... any idea how much will they charge?? I read there's 15% restocking fee..

llamainmypocket

Feb 11, 2013
Visit site
I was going to say, that just sounds like Verizon. I thought that was built into the OS. Me personally, I just use Skype. I don't trust any of the phone companies enough to have my devices in their system. They go through the mobile hotspot because they can't be trusted with direct access.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Hopefully someone can come on soon with an answer to help because data will and does work on T-Mobile during calls. I've done it plenty of times this week alone.

andcentralfoeme

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
Yes... It works.... It was working om my t mobile galay s2 till last week(read until it died prematurely :( that's altogether a diffeurent story)... however in my new nexus 4, data is not working while on calls... Unfortunately i work from home and have to attend useless meetings on phone for minimum four hours a day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non