How to I tether nexus 4 to my ipad mini?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm having a hard time setting up my nexus 4 to tether to my ipad mini. For some reason the mini won't pick up the nexus 4 when it searches for discoverable devices.

Anyone know?

boparunsxc

Jul 3, 2012
Visit site
Are you using the baked-in function or a separate app? I know that my macbook, iPod take a few seconds to have it show up in the list but I've never had any issues with tethering.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

kmcochran

Jul 12, 2011
Visit site
What I do with my kid's iPod Touch is we paired the devices via Bluetooth. When you do this, after you turn Bluetooth on, you then have to click on Bluetooth and then click on the Nexus 4 so that it will be visible to all nearby devices. Then there will be a code on both the Nexus 4 and the other device (your iPad), then click the Join button on both devices. Then, once they are paired, then you can go into the tethering menu and click on Bluetooth tethering. The regular tethering didn't seem to work for my kid's iPod touch, but it does work on my HP (Palm) Touchpad.

Metro1088

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm a Nexus 4 owner and I'm considering buying an iPad mini Wi-Fi only and tethering it to my phone for internet. is that possible? I heard that iOS can't do that. is it true?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01