nexus 4 keyboard and camera

gjbrns

Mar 20, 2013
Visit site
does anyone else get irritated by small things?
the messaging keyboard has the key for moving to the next line hidden in 'capitalization' screen. i think it deserves to be on the main screen of the keyboard.
the nexus 4 manual gives no instructions for using the camera and the photo gallery. one of googles phone guys gave me a link to nice instructions but they have taken it down now.
anyone know where it's gone?

KaterinaM

Mar 14, 2013
Visit site
I think it is a problem of a habit. I got used to another button layout. Use it for .... 2 months and you will get used to it too. ))

Tabs85

Dec 11, 2012
Visit site
does anyone else get irritated by small things?
the messaging keyboard has the key for moving to the next line hidden in 'capitalization' screen. i think it deserves to be on the main screen of the keyboard.
the nexus 4 manual gives no instructions for using the camera and the photo gallery. one of googles phone guys gave me a link to nice instructions but they have taken it down now.
anyone know where it's gone?

this one?

Nexus Help

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
You can always use another keyboard if you wanted to..

You could also download the Nexus 4 guidebook for all the instructions

ChromeJob

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Try SwiftKey or Swype. ;)

You're right, the instructions for the camera in the Guidebook and online help is insufficient. I Googled and found many third party tutorials.

// Tapatalk HD for Android - Nexus 7 //

going_home

Jelly Bean ? Jelly Belly!
Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Whats wrong with you ?

Dont you know the unwritten rule is guys dont ask for directions , and they dont read them either.

I've tried just about all the keyboards out there and I keep coming back to TouchPal .

Its free in the market, try it.

;)