1. greydarrah's Avatar
    I was wondering if any of you on the $30 100 minute prepaid plan have noticed if the unused minutes roll over to the next month, or just disappear?
    04-08-2013 10:49 AM
  2. still1's Avatar
    I am 99% sure that it wont roll over. I might be wrong the other 1%
    greydarrah likes this.
    04-08-2013 10:50 AM
  3. chestont's Avatar
    No extra minutes don't roll over. However if you load more than $30 onto your account, the excess dollars roll over to the next month and can cover you for any extra minutes you may need.
    greydarrah likes this.
    04-08-2013 10:57 AM
  4. greydarrah's Avatar
    Thanks! That's a bummer, but you can't complain too much about a $30 bill.
    04-08-2013 11:12 AM
  5. Unicorn Rancher's Avatar
    Balances roll over on pay-as-you-go plans but on the prepaid monthly plans we start with a fresh slate each month.
    greydarrah likes this.
    04-08-2013 11:23 AM
  6. chestont's Avatar
    Balances roll over on pay-as-you-go plans but on the prepaid monthly plans we start with a fresh slate each month.
    Is the $30 100min/5gig plan considered a prepaid monthly plan? If so, then excess balances roll over.

    edit* my apologies i misunderstood the difference between balances of minutes and balances of money in your t-mo account.
    04-08-2013 01:34 PM
  7. Tall Mike 2145's Avatar
    No, minutes do not roll over. Yes, $30+sales tax is a very nice thing indeed.
    04-08-2013 03:34 PM
  8. NexusGirlX's Avatar
    No, minutes do not roll over. Yes, $30+sales tax is a very nice thing indeed.
    When I first got on the $30 plan, I went through half my minutes in just one call. I then realized it's still cheaper than AT&T and Verizon because I can still add $10-$20 and for more calls and even more and still not cost as much as the other carriers.
    04-08-2013 07:49 PM
  9. still1's Avatar
    When I first got on the $30 plan, I went through half my minutes in just one call. I then realized it's still cheaper than AT&T and Verizon because I can still add $10-$20 and for more calls and even more and still not cost as much as the other carriers.
    just pay $5 for groove Ip and use google voice to make unlimited outgoing calls via 4G
    04-08-2013 07:55 PM
  10. nav525's Avatar
    I'm thinking about moving from the simple choice plan to the $30 prepaid plan, but I'm a little confused about how it works. So, let's say I use up my 100 minutes and want to add more. If I add $10 or $20, how many more minutes will I get?
    05-10-2013 01:50 PM
  11. tgp's Avatar
    I'm thinking about moving from the simple choice plan to the $30 prepaid plan, but I'm a little confused about how it works. So, let's say I use up my 100 minutes and want to add more. If I add $10 or $20, how many more minutes will I get?
    Minutes over the monthly allotment cost 10 each.

    Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums
    05-10-2013 02:26 PM

Similar Threads

  1. Phone possibly rolled over & died
    By Erica_Lynnnn in forum Verizon HTC Thunderbolt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-16-2011, 01:04 AM
  2. PSA: do not port your number over if you use and airave
    By Andrew Ruffolo in forum Sprint Epic 4G
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-29-2011, 10:24 PM
  3. how do I flash clockworkmod recovery over thunderc
    By whyaphoenix in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 05:44 PM
  4. TMobile announces Froyo roll out for my touch
    By Fast Freddie 68 in forum HTC myTouch 4G
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-21-2010, 03:04 PM
  5. Is there any sort of roll over minutes on vzw???
    By droidX1991 in forum Verizon
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-28-2010, 01:31 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD