I ordered a nexus 4 last thursday and it shipped the same day (16 gig,Cad version (french manual)). I am supper excited to get it, but shipping is killing me! Right now it just arrived at the Lachine UPS place in Quebec. Scheduled for the 17th but i hope i get it tomorrow ( i live in NS). From Lachine it well go to the one In NB, than the dartmouth NS one and than to me. Yah i use UPS a lot it is the only reliable currier around (that i trust).

The excitement is too much!

I am building a list of apps that i want... So far MIghtyText and Swiftkey are the only one's i have.

Cheers!
    Colin
    quicksilver53 likes this.
    04-15-2013 06:14 PM
    You should check out the Android Central Editor's Picks. All of the "Apps of the Week" posts are included, so it's a great place to find new apps.
    Colin Arenburg likes this.
    04-15-2013 06:53 PM
    You should check out the Android Central Editor's Picks. All of the "Apps of the Week" posts are included, so it's a great place to find new apps.
    Sweet thanks! This is my first Andriod, and first phone in 6 months. Last phone i had was a BB 9900, and before than Iphone 3g. I have never wanted an Andriod phone before because all i saw was the skins that the manufacturer's put on them and have always thought those were ugly. So when i saw the nexus 4 ( i have been eye balling it for the last five months lol) i wanted it.... Got called a fanboy by one of my friends because i wanted 'pure andriod as google see's it'. Oh well he uses iPhone 4...

Again thanks for the link!
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    04-15-2013 07:03 PM
    Yeah, no problem. Welcome to Android; you'll love the Nexus 4 and the fast, fluid feeling of stock software. Definitely consider moving to Google's services if you haven't already, because that's where you'll get by far the most benefit out of Android. The Gmail app, Google+ and Google Drive uploads/syncing, and Google Now are good examples of this. Google Now is fantastic once it has enough information to analyze.

Edit: you should add Google Keep to that app list!
    04-15-2013 07:11 PM
    Ohh yah i switched to Google services a while ago... I don't find windows to be the most stable plat form so switch between it and Ubuntu a lot and it was a pain to lose files etc. I have used Gmail for about 4-5 years now, never have looked back.

Google Keep looks interesting, i have never been one for using memos but hey this might help with home work and test dates.
    Patrick Schroedl likes this.
    04-15-2013 07:26 PM
    yay... Looks like customs decied they needed to inspect mine Now i don't know when i well get it because UPS is just calling it an exception. I hope they don't open that box lol.
    04-16-2013 04:21 AM