N4 Screen Refresh Issue

megamacx

Apr 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi Guys,

From time to time (maybe about 10 times total in the past 2 months), given certain conditions (which I am not sure what those are yet), the screen of my N4 doesn't refresh appropriately. Attached are 5 screenshots highlighting the issue. Most of the time it has been in the area where the soft keys are.. However, today it also happened on the top of the screen.

Once I get this and I tap anywhere, the screen refreshes and it goes back to normal. I am still unsure if this is a software bug on Jelly Bean or actually a hardware issue where I need Google to replace my phone.

Thoughts?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    64.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 6
  • 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 6
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 6

jweimn

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Hi Guys,

From time to time (maybe about 10 times total in the past 2 months), given certain conditions (which I am not sure what those are yet), the screen of my N4 doesn't refresh appropriately. Attached are 5 screenshots highlighting the issue. Most of the time it has been in the area where the soft keys are.. However, today it also happened on the top of the screen.

Once I get this and I tap anywhere, the screen refreshes and it goes back to normal. I am still unsure if this is a software bug on Jelly Bean or actually a hardware issue where I need Google to replace my phone.

Thoughts?

Have it RMA and get it replaced. Mine has never done it since it was released

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance