Anyone else having problems with Netflix app?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, the Netflix app seems so unresponsive now on my nexus 4. I don't know if a update messed it up or whatever, but it's just not that responsive anymore when scrolling or whatever. Is Netflix just bugged on android or should I reinstall the app and see if that works?

RavenSword

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
I reinstalled it but I'm still getting those missed swipes. I hope my phone isn't bugging out because I might have noticed a few other hitches with other stuff, but maybe those were just regular hitches.

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Decided to open a new Netflix account and was watching some shows and a movie on my iPad and it was a good experience. Then I got the idea to install the app on my Nexus 7 and well, I wish I wouldn't have. The video stops playing for a second and the audio cuts out and then sometimes, it just starts buffering for no reason at all. This is on Wifi, the same WiFi that my iPad was having no trouble using to watch movies.

I think this is another example of a bad Android that is clearly working better on iOS at this time.

drew_t

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
^ The Netflix app worked great until an update was released within the last few days. Many reviews on the Play Store note that users are experiencing the stuttering video issue since the update.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

anon(5719825)

Retired Moderator
Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
^ The Netflix app worked great until an update was released within the last few days. Many reviews on the Play Store note that users are experiencing the stuttering video issue since the update.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

App was updated this morning. It looks like this problem is fixed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21