The real reason why the current Nexus 4 will never get LTE

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
Two things...

It would be very nice to have LTE re-enabled on the N4. I'm not holding my breath, but if it happens, it happens. It physically can happen, obviously, but whether Google decides to do it or not is not yet written.

The dollar sign has ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE come before the amount. The Euro sign (and some others) have come after the amount. The rules don't change just because you live somewhere else. Just like one doesn't write the percentage sign before the amount, one doesn't write the dollar sign after it. Period.

Nasko

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Two things...

It would be very nice to have LTE re-enabled on the N4. I'm not holding my breath, but if it happens, it happens. It physically can happen, obviously, but whether Google decides to do it or not is not yet written.

The dollar sign has ALWAYS and EVERYWHERE come before the amount. The Euro sign (and some others) have come after the amount. The rules don't change just because you live somewhere else. Just like one doesn't write the percentage sign before the amount, one doesn't write the dollar sign after it. Period.

Dude take a chill pill. I can put the $ sign wherever I want. Only in English the currency sign is put on before the before the actual number. I don't put it there, because it doesn't make any sense to be there. Think about how you pronounce a hundred dollars and how you write it $100.00. Its backwards to what the pronunciation. This is why i write after, because it is logical and makes sense.

Posted via Android Central App

Tall Mike 2145

Feb 8, 2013
Visit site
You can also use the word "gooder" and "ain't" and say "Me and so-and-so was..."; however, it doesn't make it correct. But yes, you're right: it's a free planet. Do whatever makes your heart happy.

NotJustAPhone

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
This has been an interesting thread.

The bickering over currency symbols and grammar? Not so much. Please stop it and stay on topic.

Sent from my Nexus 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci