Battery Issue

KwietStorm

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that since I/O, my battery hasn't lasted as long as normal and Android System has moved up in the list, even higher than screen time. Anyone else?

Posted via Android Central App

Last edited:

Fairclough

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Mine goes Screen, media, android system, android os, google services, idle, facebook, standby, chrome, wifi.
Today i've done barley anything but battery guru runs in the background. Mine is only at 8%

KwietStorm

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Look at this. This can't be normal? What would all of a sudden cause this?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369309878495.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369309878495.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 17
  • uploadfromtaptalk1369309892576.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369309892576.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 17

KwietStorm

May 14, 2010
Visit site
I'm not consciously doing anything I haven't already been doing for the last 6 months, that's my whole point. As I said, this has only been happening since Google I/O, so my initial assumption would be something is going haywire with a Google services update or something of that nature on my device, and since this is apparently foreign to everyone else, I'm wondering how to go about resolving this.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I'm not consciously doing anything I haven't already been doing for the last 6 months, that's my whole point. As I said, this has only been happening since Google I/O, so my initial assumption would be something is going haywire with a Google services update or something of that nature on my device, and since this is apparently foreign to everyone else, I'm wondering how to go about resolving this.

If you feel that it may have been one of the google apps that got updated causing this, you could try uninstalling the updates for the ones that got recently updated and then reapplying the updates. I would also consider any other apps and app updates you have installed.