Nexus 4 Wifi Issue

callmesubo

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I bought my phone less than 2 weeks ago and having problem with connecting to wifi. Sometime it can't find wifi network so i have to turn the wifi off and turn it back on again for the wifi networks to show up. Sometime when its even connected, I can't go online. It doesnt happen all the time though. Usually when it happens I check my friends androids and I see they had no problem connecting to wifi. it Anyone can help?

pjc123

Sep 26, 2011
Visit site
Assuming that your phone is not defective, try the "Wifi Analyzer" app. It will probably also ask you to install a second app, so install that as well. It makes connecting and checking for wifi signal quality a snap, and it may help you troubleshoot your problem. I can connect to my router 450 feet away, so something is definitely wrong here.

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a similar problem. I've tried the wifi analyzer and it will still not logon, it appears that if there is more than one network available, the nexus 4 cannot authenticate, if the networks have similar attributes.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site
sometimes it is related to bluetooth - try turning it off to see if there is a difference. If there is, change your wifi router channel to something different. This worked for me.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton