Is there anyone with a Nexus 4 without any imperfections on the chrome bezel?

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
What kind if imperfections are you talking about? I haven't seen anything noticeable on mine. It seems perfect to me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Nathan-NL

May 13, 2013
Visit site
There is a bit of an accumulation of the chrome it seems on the left side near the top of the volume rocker. You can see it when you hold it with the screen facing towards you and more easily with good lighting.

6tr6tr

Dec 29, 2009
Visit site
There is a bit of an accumulation of the chrome it seems on the left side near the top of the volume rocker. You can see it when you hold it with the screen facing towards you and more easily with good lighting.

I have the exact same thing! I thought I'd caused it, but it's on the same spot. It looks more like very tiny bubbles.

sropedia

Nov 10, 2011
Visit site
There are multiple hardware iterations of the nexus 4, which I assume have systematically fixed problems like the speakers, nibs on the back, chrome imperfections, etc. Having bought mine just a few weeks ago I haven't experienced any of these problems with my Nexus 4

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Nathan-NL

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Yeah, I feel kinda bad about it since I bought mine about a week ago and it's got this imperfection. I got it replaced, but I guess the whole batch has it.

jdbii

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
If you bought from Google Play they have a pretty easy return policy so long as you are within 14 days of delivery. There is a 15 percent restock fee.

Nathan-NL

May 13, 2013
Visit site
Unfortunately I live in the Netherlands and bought it from a local retailer called Coolblue. They were already reluctant about the first return...

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
Just some words of wisdom. If you are one of those people that have an issue with imperfections on your devices (I'm not judging because I am one of them) then you shouldn't scour your device for dings and scratches. It will only drive you nuts. The old adage if you look for it you will surely find it applies here. Just out a case in it when you get it and don't look at it too much.

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Just some words of wisdom. If you are one of those people that have an issue with imperfections on your devices (I'm not judging because I am one of them) then you shouldn't scour your device for dings and scratches. It will only drive you nuts. The old adage if you look for it you will surely find it applies here. Just out a case in it when you get it and don't look at it too much.

Owning an electron microscope make it even worse.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan