Annoying thread placement

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I'm not sure anyone else has noticed this or not, but I do. So when I'm on an online forum and I hit the reply with quotes option and start to.type in my reply, that when I try to zoom in/out of the page, the screen flips out and puts me somewhere in the middle of the quoted section, leaving me lost as to where I was when I was typing. I then have to carefully scroll down to the bottom of the page. While I'm doing this, I may accidentally tap the screen causing it to spaz out again and put me somewhere entirely different, making for replying to threads a chore. Anyone else having this issue?

DroidXcon

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
Hello, I'm not sure anyone else has noticed this or not, but I do. So when I'm on an online forum and I hit the reply with quotes option and start to.type in my reply, that when I try to zoom in/out of the page, the screen flips out and puts me somewhere in the middle of the quoted section, leaving me lost as to where I was when I was typing. I then have to carefully scroll down to the bottom of the page. While I'm doing this, I may accidentally tap the screen causing it to spaz out again and put me somewhere entirely different, making for replying to threads a chore. Anyone else having this issue?

You should try using either the Android Central app or Tapatalk if you need other forums aswell.

From my Galaxy Note 2 via Tapatalk

jc0187

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
So what is the difference between the tapatalk and just using the stock keyboard for typing on forum threads? I'm assuming tapatalk is an app right?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pauloxcavalcante