Having a Problem with Nexus 4 (Unable to Connect to server; please check your network connection

Hermann Singh

Apr 11, 2013
Visit site
Had Problem with Phone apps last night were not responding so did a hard reset on the phone, after reset was done problem occured when I'm try to install AccuWeather it says Unable to Connect to server, please check your network. When I have service, and I'm able to browse the internet and install other apps. Tried to install other applications including other weather applications all seemed to work fine. Was wondering if changing out the sim card or taking out the battery when phone is on, will solve the problem what do you think, is the best option. I have insurance on the phone, but not really looking forward to putting in a claim and getting a new phone. :mad:

dksingh011988

Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Hi ,

i have one problem :unable to connect to server ,please check your network.

but through wi-fi is working good.

only problem to cell data net access.

please suggest me what need to do for this issue.

Thanks,
Deepak

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
Had Problem with Phone apps last night were not responding so did a hard reset on the phone, after reset was done problem occured when I'm try to install AccuWeather it says Unable to Connect to server, please check your network. When I have service, and I'm able to browse the internet and install other apps. Tried to install other applications including other weather applications all seemed to work fine. Was wondering if changing out the sim card or taking out the battery when phone is on, will solve the problem what do you think, is the best option. I have insurance on the phone, but not really looking forward to putting in a claim and getting a new phone. :mad:

Always had issues with accu weather. Switched to weather bug and didn't look back.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AC Forums mobile app

Ravindra Gokhale

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
This just started occurring. I get the error:

"Feedly Google Reader News RSS" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])

This happens for any app I try to download from Google Play Store.I restarted the phone, cleared data and cache and it still doesn't work!