Nexus 4 on T-mobile. Slow speeds, please help

Chris Berg

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
Hello all,

Just setup a brand new, ordered directly from google, nexus 4 on t-mobile. Everything looks fine, my connections are all great, but my download speeds are at 100kbps. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Captainbob767

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

Just setup a brand new, ordered directly from google, nexus 4 on t-mobile. Everything looks fine, my connections are all great, but my download speeds are at 100kbps. Has anyone found a solution to this?

Is it showing HSPA+? How are you measuring download speeds?

ConTejas

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
Hello all,

it's not your N4, if that's what you're asking. Where are you generally located?

Tonloco

Sep 1, 2013
Visit site
I am running into the same problem. Here's the weird part though. I have two Nexus 4 phones, both connected through T-Mobile. One connected great the other is downloading at 100kbps. If I tether from the fast one through WiFi to the slow one, it speeds up to over 10mbps. So the phone has the capability and the connectivity to go fast, but for some reason one won't speed up past 100kbps. Just started with the 4.3 update.