New to Rooting.

cjshino

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
How easy or hard is it to root with having no experience with this kind of stuff? Also I only want to root to increase my battery life and to take out the menu on screen buttons so I can have more view on the screen so would these reasons be a good example of trying to root? Thanks

Rizy7

Dec 6, 2012
Visit site
If you can follow instructions then it is easy, even more simpler with a variety of toolkits out there. Nexus devices are virtually unbrickable unless you do something very very stupid. You should remember your warranty is void if you root but Google will have no way of finding out if you unroot and lock your bootloader again. Best thing to do is to gain knowledge about rooting etc, head over to the rooting, roms and hacks section and you should find all the info you need :)

cjshino

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
If you can follow instructions then it is easy, even more simpler with a variety of toolkits out there. Nexus devices are virtually unbrickable unless you do something very very stupid. You should remember your warranty is void if you root but Google will have no way of finding out if you unroot and lock your bootloader again. Best thing to do is to gain knowledge about rooting etc, head over to the rooting, roms and hacks section and you should find all the info you need :)

Thanks a lot! Sorry if this is in the wrong section

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance