3 MILLION Nexus 4 have been sold

BookReader2

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
original source from Daum (in Korean):
LG

LG may already be testing Nexus 5 prototype after all. Sold 3 million Nexus 4s to date ? Unwired View

According to popular Korean site Daum.net, which does get quite a few Korean gadgets right, LG?s Mobile Communications division has already produced a prototype Nexus 5 device. The next generation Nexus has been in testing inside LG for the past month, under very strict security conditions, and has already been shown to Google?s CEO Larry Page.

Daum also mentioned that according to the sources inside LG, 3 million Nexus 4s have been sold to date.

agp101

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
3 million? I thought the number was much higher. At 3 million, more bb10 devices were sold in one quarter than the Nexus 4?

Posted via Android Central App

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
3 million? I thought the number was much higher. At 3 million, more bb10 devices were sold in one quarter than the Nexus 4?

Posted via Android Central App

you are in the wrong forum. this is not crackberry.. also considering most of N4 is sold without contract this is a lot of N4 sold.

BookReader2

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
in the USA the main sellers of Nexus 4 are Google play store and T-Mobile.

3 millions for a device that got no marketing is pretty good, especially since it was sold out from early December to early February.

Scott7217

May 21, 2013
Visit site
in the USA the main sellers of Nexus 4 are Google play store and T-Mobile.

3 millions for a device that got no marketing is pretty good, especially since it was sold out from early December to early February.

Do you think Google and T-Mobile advertise the Nexus 4 enough to the mainstream public, or do you think they should do more to promote it?

bembol

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2011
Visit site
I never paid attention to LG/nexus 4 until I picked it up last week.

It's an amazing phone, unlocked and cheap, I figured they sold over 10 Million already. I'm surprised.

Doc Marten

Jan 25, 2013
Visit site
Decent numbers given the high percentage that are outright sales and not on contract.

My issue is and always has been the piecemeal approach to official accessories by Google. It appears they thought this phone might not sell more than a few hundred handsets going by the availability of said accessories.
I'm in the UK, where's my wireless charging orb? Google, do you want to sell stuff and make money or not?

LG Nexus 4 Wireless Charging Orb

Stock is still one month away. By the time that arrives the Nexus 5 will be out!

Google UK's own store...

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ature=device-featured&hl=en-US&token=gRf_4kgt

This phone was released November 2012. It's now July 2013. 8. Long. Months. Later.

Someone in Google needs their bum kicked.

BookReader2

Sep 3, 2012
Visit site
Moto X might replace the Nexus 4 if Google price the X at $299/$349....unlocked, unsubsidized

Which have sold more?

NEXUS 4 or HTC ONE?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC