i luv my new nexus 4!!!!! but a few problems.....fixed!

jeffe007

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm new here and this is my first official lead post. I have some experiences with android such as rooting, etc and I am very happy with my vanilla android experience! I am coming from a rooted S3 and a Motorola atrix HD that was close to vanilla android.

This phone did have some problems. Somehow after rooting it I fixed them by installing several programmes. The issue was horrific volume. Mean bad! No only out of the hard speaker but when hooked into my cars radio or my wife's car radio one had to turn volume literally all the way to max to hear it. And yes the phone was on max volume too.

First I installed the beats Audio programme that's on the play store. That fixed the volume level but basically gave me no fx programme to tweak my audio settings. Then I tried installing eizo but it would fail any time it ran. So did all other equalisers As well. The beats audio programme (which didn't really work. Oh well $2 spent...) Apparently either installed or overwrite the music fax programme. Once I disabled it I was able to install the ViPER4Android programme and WOW! PROBLEM SOLVED!

I will post this in forum seperately To help others in their issues with volume woes. Hope it helps! Nexus 4 rocks BTW!!!