Increased Battery Life with 4.3

Illustrator Joe

Apr 16, 2012
Visit site
I might be jumping the gun, but I have only had 4.3 for an hour. And have been using the phone since. And in about of hour of on screen time, testing out the new features, I have only lost 4 percent battery.... In an hour.

Posted via Android Central App

eronfaure

Jan 30, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for your findings.

More importantly, if that's your wife in that picture, she looks hot even though we can't see the rest of her.

PcNy

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I might be jumping the gun, but I have only had 4.3 for an hour. And have been using the phone since. And in about of hour of on screen time, testing out the new features, I have only lost 4 percent battery.... In an hour.

1 hour screen time and lost only 4%... This is madness!! :p

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
when i charged fully last night at 100% and check my phone in the morning... standby time looks to have improved quite a bit... at 94% after 10 hours.
normal usage i dont know cause i do plug it in throughout the day and i have light and heavy usage days... but from standby point... looks like a real improvement.

donm527#IM

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Update with a screenshot moments ago... quiet sunday so moderate usage... but i'm happy with my battery usage. have to take more time and probably different if i was browsing a lot today or using maps or navigation, it seems that it has improved in standby time. (I did make one change from 4.2.2 to 4.3 where I went down to 50% brightness... I know it will probably help in usage... but still think standby has improved)

when i charged fully last night at 100% and check my phone in the morning... standby time looks to have improved quite a bit... at 94% after 10 hours.
normal usage i dont know cause i do plug it in throughout the day and i have light and heavy usage days... but from standby point... looks like a real improvement.

anon5664829

Banned
Feb 6, 2013
Visit site
Update with a screenshot moments ago... quiet sunday so moderate usage... but i'm happy with my battery usage. have to take more time and probably different if i was browsing a lot today or using maps or navigation, it seems that it has improved in standby time. (I did make one change from 4.2.2 to 4.3 where I went down to 50% brightness... I know it will probably help in usage... but still think standby has improved)

[url]http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r191/don527/Screenshot_2013-07-28-19-48-13_zpsc60400a1.png[/URL]

On screen?

Edvinas23

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
THIS IS JOKE, i had problems with battery earlier, but after this update, its damn pathetic!

Full charged phone 8 AM, now 2.40 PM, already 45% left... i did nothing with phone at all, only 5 mins on wifi, whole time phone laid in drawer... funny part is - phone warm, almoust ~38C temperature, wut ?

All programs killed, no wifi, no BT, RAM used about ~460 , brightness - auto.
JOKE. Look screen (completed about 3 messages in ~7 hours). Hm ?

Im dissapointed. Before update, my battery survived about 1 day with doing nothing... what else i can say, what should i do ?

2vam728.png

stuarta99

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
THIS IS JOKE, i had problems with battery earlier, but after this update, its damn pathetic!

Full charged phone 8 AM, now 2.40 PM, already 45% left... i did nothing with phone at all, only 5 mins on wifi, whole time phone laid in drawer... funny part is - phone warm, almoust ~38C temperature, wut ?

All programs killed, no wifi, no BT, RAM used about ~460 , brightness - auto.
JOKE. Look screen (completed about 3 messages in ~7 hours). Hm ?

I'm getting similar. Wouldn't say as bad as yours nut definitely worse than 4.2. I've had 7h 42m with messaging at 57% which is the top item. Currently 83%. Used to be able to go about 14hrs on this percentage

Im dissapointed. Before update, my battery survived about 1 day with doing nothing... what else i can say, what should i do ?

http://i42.tinypic.com/2vam728.png

newsman787

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site
After 4.3 update, I think my battery life has declined. Initial observation. Will need to monitor more closely to see if true. If so it'll be a disappointment.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2