This just started occurring. I get the error:

"Feedly Google Reader News RSS" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])

This happens for any app I try to download from Google Play Store.I restarted the phone, cleared data and cache and it still doesn't work!
    07-26-2013 05:02 PM
    Weird. I just tested (but on Verizon) and it works. My guess is it's a temporary issue and I'd try again later. Let us know if it starts working after awhile.
    07-26-2013 05:07 PM
    In settings, log out of your Google account and then log back in. It fixed it for me last night.
    07-26-2013 05:35 PM
    This just started occurring. I get the error:

"Feedly Google Reader News RSS" could not be downloaded due to an error. (Error retrieving information from server [RPC:S-5:AEC-0])

This happens for any app I try to download from Google Play Store.I restarted the phone, cleared data and cache and it still doesn't work!

That happened to me recently also. I guess since I cleared out my Google Services to try and force my phone to get 4.3 it caused that same error code. I used kkeyte's solution to fix it.

Give thanks to kkeyte for his post http://forums.androidcentral.com/goo...ml#post2328033

I've had the same with a Galaxy Nexus on 4.1.2. I think what caused it was my stopping the Google Services Framework and clearing the data so that I could do a proper, clean check to see if 4.2 was available (it wasn't) without doing a manual install.

I really didn't want to follow the guide above in deleting my account because it's the primary account and it would effectively reset the phone and mean a lot of work to get it back as it is.

I did fix it, however. What I did was the following:

- Create a new Google account with any name you choose. It's temporary, so pick anything
    - Clear dada & cache for the Google Play Store
    - Uninstall updates for Google Play Store, taking it back to the factory installed version (don't worry - you'll get the updates back)
    - Start Google Play
    - Select accounts and choose the new one you've just created
    - Go to My Apps and pick (a free) one to update and update it. That should be successful
    - Come out of Google Play
    - Go into settings and delete the temporary Google account you just created
    - Go back to Google Play and make sure that the account is set to your primary one
    - Complete all updates

All should be well. But - it may be very different for you than it was for me. Anyway - this is all non-destructive, so it's easy and painless to try.
    6tr6tr likes this.
    07-26-2013 05:38 PM
    Many thanks to both kkeyte, and MongoosePanda for the heads up!
    It worked like a charm!
    07-26-2013 09:21 PM
    In settings, log out of your Google account and then log back in. It fixed it for me last night.
    how do I log out my Google account? do you mean turn off all synced services?
    07-26-2013 11:15 PM
    Many thanks to both kkeyte, and MongoosePanda for the heads up!
    It worked like a charm!
    You're welcome

Posted via Android Central App of Awesomeness
    quikric likes this.
    07-26-2013 11:21 PM
    how do I log out my Google account? do you mean turn off all synced services?
    By log out I believe he means remove your account and re-add it again. And it should fix it, if not you might have to try the solution I posted.

Posted via Android Central App of Awesomeness
    07-26-2013 11:26 PM
    Deleting and reinstalling my gmail account worked.
    MongoosePanda likes this.
    07-27-2013 03:17 PM
    07-29-2013 09:50 PM