Hey guys so I am not sure if this is a change in Android 4.3 but the little clock beside the battery meter is gone on the lock screen (see picture below). I checked my friends Nexus 4 that has 4.2.2 on it and it is there.

possible minor change in Android 4.3?-missing.png
    07-27-2013 04:12 PM
    Yep its one of the minor visual changes within this mainly under the hood improvement update
    07-27-2013 05:12 PM
    I think its on a per widget basis. When there is a widget that doesn't include a clock (like the music player), the time comes back. Its a really nice addition.

Posted via Android Central App
    Rizy7 likes this.
    07-27-2013 05:13 PM
    I think its on a per widget basis. When there is a widget that doesn't include a clock (like the music player), the time comes back. Its a really nice addition.

Posted via Android Central App
    Nice find I just tested that out. That makes sense.

If anyone else finds any other minor visual changes feel free to post them in here!
    07-27-2013 07:40 PM
    Nice find I just tested that out. That makes sense.

If anyone else finds any other minor visual changes feel free to post them in here!
    Taken from xda

- The clock in the status bar is now hidden on the lock screen when you have the clock widget on screen, like in 4.1 (4.2 broke this)
    - The camera now only rotates the icons rather than the WHOLE damn UI when you turn the phone, so that it doesn't disrupt the picture taking experience, like in 4.1 (4.2 broke this as well).
    - You can now take photos using volume keys in the Camera app.
    - The Nexus 4 touchscreen now responds to MUCH lighter touches. This means that typing (esp. gesture typing) is now much much nicer.
    - The dialer now has a T9 optional feature that can be enabled, so typing "366" will bring up all your contacts called "Dom" (like HTC Sense)
    - Animations are definitely smoother. While not at Windows Phone or iOS levels just yet, the whole OS is much snappier.
    - Google Keep is now a system app
    - Many new Developer Options for optimising apps to 60FPS.
    - Hidden Notification history in the settings.
    - Bluetooth Low Energy support, and ability to stream song metadata over Bluetooth
    - Possibly improved battery life: I noticed a 10% drain after 40 mins (screen on) of reddit/chrome/Google+ etc. That might have lasted 20-30mins before. I'll have to do some objective tests later.
    - Possible WiFi, Bluetooth and Mobile Data fixes. I haven't experienced any of the quirky behavior that requires a reboot that was all too quirky in 4.2

EDIT M0ar:

- Dialer can now add pauses/waits
    - The phone can now scan for WiFi based location info even when WiFi is off

I have a feeling the animation when you bring up or hide the keyboard in apps is a new or changed animation?
    07-27-2013 08:11 PM