HI All,

today i upgraded my nexus 4 to android 4.3 and before that i was using Apex launcher and customized my home screen, after upgradation, apex launcher stopped working, i tried re installing the apex launcher and now the apex launcher is not working properly,

Also, when i tried seeing all apps on app drawer my back ground image used to move very smoothly , but now its not the case,image is getting displayed as different tiles, i mean on your windows if you set an image as background and if it is not big enough it gets tiled.

any suggestions?

thanks
    07-27-2013 04:10 PM
    HI All,

today i upgraded my nexus 4 to android 4.3 and before that i was using Apex launcher and customized my home screen, after upgradation, apex launcher stopped working, i tried re installing the apex launcher and now the apex launcher is not working properly,

Also, when i tried seeing all apps on app drawer my back ground image used to move very smoothly , but now its not the case,image is getting displayed as different tiles, i mean on your windows if you set an image as background and if it is not big enough it gets tiled.

any suggestions?

thanks
    Apex Launcher v2.05 does work with Android 4.3. Earlier versions of Apex Launcher will force close on start up when using Android 4.3. Also make sure you have rebooted Android since upgrading to 4.3.
    07-27-2013 04:26 PM
    ok, i tried, rebooting, yes,looks like apex is not working and problem with wallpaper is not there, thanks, can you please suggest how can i remove dock at the bottom, any launcher, that removes the dock, just like apex.

thanks.
    07-27-2013 04:39 PM
    Nova seems to be one option. am trying to coustomize my screen using that.
    07-27-2013 04:44 PM