Planning on getting a Nexus 4..

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
So I am in need of a new phone (currently have samsung galaxy Q/smart, (God bless its tiny 186mb memory and 278mb of ram) and I was planning on getting the Nexus 4 as I've heard too many good things about it. Anything important I should know before getting it? I've heard mostly good things about it, but other than the lack of LTE and it being very fragile, I haven't heard anything negative. So any warnings or something? Do they hide peanuts inside them cuz I'm allergic ;)

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
So I am in need of a new phone (currently have samsung galaxy Q/smart, (God bless its tiny 186mb memory and 278mb of ram) and I was planning on getting the Nexus 4 as I've heard too many good things about it. Anything important I should know before getting it? I've heard mostly good things about it, but other than the lack of LTE and it being very fragile, I haven't heard anything negative. So any warnings or something? Do they hide peanuts inside them cuz I'm allergic ;)

Recently went from the S4 to the Nexus 4 and not looking back. Love it!

festinator

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
I bought mine in Canada outright and will say it is worth every penny of the $425 CAD.

Well I can't wait to get mine after reading all the good things on it. Can't wait to experience the "snapiness" I've heard so much about, and it seems to only have gotten better with android 4.3. And since no one has voiced any big problems, I'll assume there are no big problems with it.

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Well I can't wait to get mine after reading all the good things on it. Can't wait to experience the "snapiness" I've heard so much about, and it seems to only have gotten better with android 4.3. And since no one has voiced any big problems, I'll assume there are no big problems with it.

The phone not only comes without a ton of unnecessary apps that we see on other phones but like you said it is snappy! Very fast and responsive - you will not regret purchasing it :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888