nexus 4 startup problem

Ravi Chandran1

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I think i completely drained my battery and when i tried to plugin to charge, the red color led light was blinking. after some time of charging, I tried to start as usual, it started up, kept showing Nexis logo (X) and it is still stuck here.I have been waiting for almost 24hrs for the phone to startup. I searched through net, though i found similar reported issues, I did not find any useful solution for my problem. can anyone help how to get pass this stage ?

Thanks in advance.:'(

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
Hi,
I think i completely drained my battery and when i tried to plugin to charge, the red color led light was blinking. after some time of charging, I tried to start as usual, it started up, kept showing this Nexis logo (X) and it is still stuck here. I searched through net, though i found similar reported issues, I did not find any useful solution for my problem. can anyone help how to get pass this stage ?

Thanks in advance.:'(

What happens when you hold the power button in legitimately for up to 60 seconds?

Ravi Chandran1

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
Thanks for the reply Bob. I did not legitimately tried holding the power button for 60 seconds but once the phone starts up and displays X logo, I waited for long hours without any result. If i try to hold the power button after started, it keeps restarting even though am not touching the power button. So am not doing much apart from staring at the X-logo.
do you think I should try holding power button for some time ?