Reminders not automatically syncing in iOS 8.0.2?

platy2187

Aug 3, 2013
Visit site
Nexus 4 dialer problem

Hi I am new here. I am not sure if this is the right place to put this. I am really sorry about that. My nexus seems to have a problem that gets on my nerve. Whenever I try to make a call it cancels the call. When I redial the number it works. On dialing a different number it happens again. When I went to the app section in settings I noticed something. There are 2 dialer apps running. To fix it I tried to force stop and disable one of them. It worked but then the dialer option disappears. I can no longer make calls. I had to re enable both the dialers to make calls again. Anyone has a solution to the problem? I am very bad in English. Sorry. I have a few screenshots but I do not know how to upload them.

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: Nexus 4 dialer problem

I would try this for starters. Reboot phone, then go to Apps in the settings menu, under All find Dialer, then clear cache and data.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

gone down south

Jul 24, 2012
Visit site

More importantly, why do you have two dialer apps? More details on this, please!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

fernandezhjr

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site

More importantly, why do you have two dialer apps? More details on this, please!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

This is a good question. I made the assumption that you are having two instances of the stock dialer running. Have you installed a third party dialer app?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad