Official Nexus 4 Bumper

Seronac

Sep 23, 2011
Visit site
Although I have the OEM bumper, I use a Ringke Fusion case: it's a bumper with a clear, solid back. Protection with a view--very nice. Highly recommended.

Posted via Android Central App on Nexus 7

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Although I have the OEM bumper, I use a Ringke Fusion case: it's a bumper with a clear, solid back. Protection with a view--very nice. Highly recommended.

Definitely the best case I've seen for this phone...

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site

Does the clear back scratch easily? Because I was looking into those as well. My bumper case should be at my house when I get home though.

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Does the clear back scratch easily? Because I was looking into those as well. My bumper case should be at my house when I get home though.

I would say no (I might have a scratch or two although they might just be something I can clean off too...can't say I've looked too closely)...

[edit]: Sorry, I thought you meant the clear back of the ringke fusion case. If you mean the back of the phone, yes, that does scratch.

MacHouse83

Oct 28, 2010
Visit site
I would say no (I might have a scratch or two although they might just be something I can clean off too...can't say I've looked too closely)...

[edit]: Sorry, I thought you meant the clear back of the ringke fusion case. If you mean the back of the phone, yes, that does scratch.

No I was talking about the case, I kept the screen protector on the back on my phone since I got it since I know it can get damaged pretty easily.

I got my bumper case yesterday and I'm really liking the look so far, even though it's plastic the silver rim gives it a certain look to the handset.

sibeans

Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Soon after receiving and putting on the OEM bumper I dropped the phone down a flight of steps and while the hard plastic has a few scuffs, the case overall has held its own. I am quite pleased with the durability.

Sent from my HP TouchPad/CM9 using the Mobile Nations App

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I bought the Poetic bumper and I love it. Early reviews were negative, but they must have since fixed the issue because mine works great and is very durable.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Brandorak

Jun 14, 2013
Visit site
I've had a bumper case with my phone since the launch in November. I am happy to report that it has kept its fit and is not loose at all. It has held up quite well and looks like the day I got it. The silver plastic band is one piece, so it should never get loose. Unlike my iPhone 4 bumper where it wasn't one solid piece and got very loose over a few months and started falling apart.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol