Where is the UPS guy! Awaiting my Nexus 4!!!

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Already have the black flex case sitting on the table, just need a phone to put in it. Ordered from the play store on the 3rd and as of this morning, it is "out for delivery" via UPS. Now I wait....

Can't wait!

Great forum and lots of info, thanks to everyone for sharing their experience with the Nexus 4.

;)

pkcable

Q&A Team Leader, VR Expert
Ambassador
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Well then welcome to Android Central! If you have any questions or need any help this is THE place!

rexbaumgartner

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Well I've just completed my second day using the Nexus 4. I've had so many phones that my wife thinks I am insane. The Nexus 4 leaves me extremely impressed! I look at my wife using her iPhone 5 and can't believe that she isn't bored out of her skull with it....

As soon as I turn the phone on and inserted my sim card I got it set up very quickly. I've been received a notification for the 4.3 software update and that install went smoothly. For being a brand new phone, I'm very impressed with the battery life.

This is my first experience with a clean Android operating system. I've had several Android in the past and this phone is far better than any I have had.

:D

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

cheeta186

Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I bought mine used from swappa a few days ago and love it! Part of me wishes I would have just shelled out the extra money and gotten a new one though. If the nexus 5 is not a whole lot better than this one I will probably be keeping this one around a while. But either way, I would recommend this phone to everyone!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app

Billy Bob Jimmy Joe

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
You take really good care of the glass back. I tried my best and it still got scratched. Now it's an eyesore.

Posted from my Nexus 4 via Android Central App