Nicely stepped on and broken right out of the package! Thanks UPS! I'm assuming it was UPS.. Pretty annoyed right now.. been waiting since Monday and I really needed this case for the weekend.. Called in to get a refund. Def grabbing my next case elsewhere! Buyer beware! Hassle, waste of time, and now im stuck sending this thing back for my refund.. ridiculous.
    08-15-2013 06:57 PM
    Nicely stepped on and broken right out of the package! Thanks UPS! I'm assuming it was UPS.. Pretty annoyed right now.. been waiting since Monday and I really needed this case for the weekend.. Called in to get a refund. Def grabbing my next case elsewhere! Buyer beware! Hassle, waste of time, and now im stuck sending this thing back for my refund.. ridiculous.
    Why the return?

Posted using Nexus 4 via Android Central App
    08-15-2013 07:14 PM
    Well id rather get my money back by sending it back then keeping a broken bumper lol

Sent from my Nexus 4 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-16-2013 08:11 AM
    Well id rather get my money back by sending it back then keeping a broken bumper lol

Or you could just have them do an exchange?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    08-17-2013 10:33 PM
    The process is gonna take at least 2 weeks.. call me impatient maybe but ordering the case and waiting for a week is long enough to rock my Nexus naked.. I cant afford to go that long again.. and this whole process has just left a bitter taste in my mouth! Didnt seem that study anyways I guess! I'm just going to get the Seido Active case or Ballistic and be done with it!
    08-18-2013 10:08 AM
    The process is gonna take at least 2 weeks.. call me impatient maybe but ordering the case and waiting for a week is long enough to rock my Nexus naked.. I cant afford to go that long again.. and this whole process has just left a bitter taste in my mouth! Didnt seem that study anyways I guess! I'm just going to get the Seido Active case or Ballistic and be done with it!
    The Superleggera Pro Case is very protective also. Amazon.com: Acase Superleggera Pro Hybrid dual layer Case for LG Google Nexus 4 (Nexus 4, Black): Cell Phones & Accessories
    08-18-2013 12:37 PM
    So you're blaming Google and writing off a quality case because of UPS and their mistake?

08-18-2013 12:59 PM
    Not so much because of whos fault it is but more so their effort to rectify the problem! I wanted a new case sent out that day and let me return my old case thats fine.. But im not down to wait weeks just for this case. Rogers will send out a phone and itll arrive in a matter of 2-3 days with the expectation of you mailing back your old phone.. Thats how it should be done in my opinion

08-18-2013 07:58 PM
    This looks solid thanks! Im either going with the Garnett Red Seido Active case tho I think (love the red) or the Ballistic SG! If i wanted a high protection all black case just based on looks id def grab that Acase!

08-18-2013 08:00 PM
    Not so much because of whos fault it is but more so their effort to rectify the problem! I wanted a new case sent out that day and let me return my old case thats fine.. But im not down to wait weeks just for this case. Rogers will send out a phone and itll arrive in a matter of 2-3 days with the expectation of you mailing back your old phone.. Thats how it should be done in my opinion

Are we talking about a bumper or a case, which are two different things?
    08-18-2013 08:02 PM

Completely different situations. They need the case back first, mainly so they can file a claim with UPS and be reimbursed for the damage. This isn't a normal situation and it isn't necessarily reasonable to expect that quick a turnaround given what happened.

08-18-2013 09:27 PM
    Completely different situations. They need the case back first, mainly so they can file a claim with UPS and be reimbursed for the damage. This isn't a normal situation and it isn't necessarily reasonable to expect that quick a turnaround given what happened.

I dont think its unreasonable to send out a new case while this process is going on! Otterbox will send you a case first while you deal with whatever problem.. and they have the most expensive cases out of most! I'm not saying its completely ridiculous the way Google is going about it.. but its definitely at least a tiny bit ridiculous lol. I ordered the Red Seido Active case on Amazon with free two day shipping. Lets see how this goess

- - - Updated - - -

Are we talking about a bumper or a case, which are two different things?
    We're takling about the device that protects your phone.. call it what you want
    08-19-2013 04:00 AM